About a month ago, I wrote on how to start getting paid on Audiomack and since then I have been receiving tons of questions on why the review process is not fast. I don’t need to remind you that it is Audiomack’s decision to review your application or not but you should also be aware the Corona Virus is affecting a lot of businesses. Possibly review process would be faster after the pandemic.
Over the year, Audiomack has become the home for music lovers and the growth of the music-sharing platform has been mind-blowing. If you are not using the platform as an audio content creator, you should give it a try.
Today, in a few steps, I want to show you how to get the blue tick (verification badge) on your Audiomack account that would enable you to enjoy other benefits of using the music sharing and streaming platform.
First, here are the requirements before applying for Authentication (Verification)
- Do not upload copyrighted content. You should only upload songs that belongs to you
- For you to be considered for authentication, you should upload two or more songs.
- You must have up to 1,000 streams before you apply for authentication
- Make sure your profile is completed
- Link your Twitter page to your Audiomack Account
When all of this is done. Move on to the application process.
1. Open your Internet browser and go to audiomack.com (Preferably on a Pc)
2. Click on the profile node and select “Creator Dashboard”
3. When the page opens, click on “Apply Now”
4. When the new page opens, click “Apply for Authentication”
5. In the new window that pops up, tick all the options and click “I Accept”
6. Verify Your Email and Click Next
7. Complete your profile and click next
8. Link Your Twitter Account and Click Next
9. Confirm all your information is correct, scroll down and click “Confirm & Finish”
10. When you see this page then your Application is successful.
If you followed the rules and steps correctly in a few days, you should receive your verification email from Audiomack.
Update: You must get up to 25 followers before you will be considered.